This online Mental Health Awareness course is aimed at staff working within a care environment. This course aims to build the capacity of health care workers in the field of mental health so that they are able to effectively respond to the mental health needs of their service users.
Candidates will gain an understanding of how to recognise the symptoms of mental disorders and how to understand that people experiencing possible mental disorders require appropriate services.
- Defining Mental Health
- Recognising symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Responding appropriately
- Referring a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Support and caring for a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Discrimination and stigma
- Medication and side effects
The Only Online Learning System
Our blended learning environment is the only online learning system which is able to deliver and assess regulated qualifications, 100% online, without the need for the learner to attend a classroom-based invigilated assessment.